Okay… I’m not just sayin’ this to sell something.. but I LOVE our lip balm! I truly mean that. If I weren’t already buying it from Jordan’s Crossing, I’d be making it for myself anyway!
It’s just the right consistency. Not too goopy, not too dry or pasty. Stays on your lips for some time. Leaves a nice shine. Perfectly moisturizing. Luxurious comes to mind. 🙂 We’ve had some nice compliments on it.
To me, it’s comparable to Burt’s Bees Lip Balm which was my favorite before we started making our own.
The ingredients are simple: nourishing coconut and olive oil, beeswax, and either Nature’s brand flavoring oils or essential oils or a combination of both.
Yes, it’s true, the flavoring oils aren’t “all-natural”, but they are high quality and used sparingly, so we felt okay to use them even if they’re technically artificial.
We package our lip balms in a .05 oz plastic screw top container. Which is approximately twice the amount in an average lip balm tube. Lasts a couple-three months, even with daily use.
Here’s a list of the flavors we offer:
- Brown Sugar: Made with Nature’s brand Brown Sugar Flavoring oil.
- Caramel Roll: A combo of Brown Sugar and Vanilla Flavoring oils with cinnamon spice added in. Tastes like cinnamon/caramel rolls!
- Cold Sore: If you’re prone to cold sores in the winter, this might be the thing for you. Made with essential oils of Camphor, Tea Tree and Bergamot. All very healing oils for cold sores.
- Lavender: Made with Lavender Essential oil. This is my favorite! So useful for many things other than lip balm. Helps calm itching of insect bites, heals boo-boos, soothes chapped skin. Great to have on hand with little children.
- Madagascar Vanilla: Made with Nature’s brand Madagascar Vanilla Flavoring Oil.
- Mint Ice: Made with Peppermint and Spearmint Essential oils. Very cooling and minty!
- Orange Dream: Made with Sweet Orange Essential oil and Vanilla Flavoring oil. Smells like an Orange Dreamsicle!
- Passion Fruit: Made with Nature’s Passion Fruit Flavoring oil. Tropical in a fruity kind of way.
- Tropical Treasure: Made with Nature’s Tropical Flavoring oil. Coconutty kind of Tropical.
- Vanilla and Lavender: Made with Lavender Essential oil and Nature’s Vanilla Flavoring oil.
Okay, that’s it for this time! 🙂
Come see us at the Bartlesville Farmer’s Market. The Market will be open until the second Saturday in October. Come stock up for your winter necessities (like Lip balm 😉 ) from Jordan’s Crossing.
Hope to hear from you,